Brookdale Winter Haven MC
6120 Cypress Gardens Boulevard Winter Haven FL 33884
At Brookdale Winter Haven, our staff is carefully chosen to work with residents who have memory impairment. Their training, compassion and dedication sets them apart and is evident in the smiles of our residents. Our residents receive individualized care and compassionate assistance throughout the day.
Other services enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Winter Haven include:
- 24 hour access to a well-trained staff
- Dignified assistance with activities of daily living
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication management
- Emergency response system
We realize that a routine provides many people with dementia with peace of mind and comfort which is why our residents follow a gentle daily structure that includes mental and physical exercise, daily life skills and life enriching programming.
Pricing at Brookdale Winter Haven MC
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Winter Haven MC
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Winter Haven MC
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.