Brookdale Winter Haven
6110 Cypress Gardens Boulevard Winter Haven FL 33884
At Brookdale Winter Haven our residents enjoy high quality assisted living services in a home-like community. Residents enjoy private apartment homes in our comfortable community with cozy common areas that encourage residents to socialize and engage with others. Our well-trained staff is committed to developing meaningful and lasting relationships with resident while ensuring each and every person is receiving individualized care.
Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Winter Haven include:
- A personalized assessment plan that is regularly reviewed and changed as needed
- Pricing based on services
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services
- Life enriching programs and activities
- An outdoor courtyard, garden and walking paths
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A Spouse's Opinion
My husband has been living here for several months and I am very pleased with this location. He is very happy here as well. Everyone on the staff is so caring, yet professional and very concerned about each...
Worth taking a look at!
We liked this community when we went on our tour. The people were nice. The room they showed us was not as nice as the one at the community we chose. This community was a little to expensive and a little...
Anyone want Ice cream?
We loved the tour of this property. The people were nice and helpful and the staff was out doing activities with the residents. The grounds were nice and clean. We liked that they have a ice cream shop for...See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.