275 South Peace Haven Road Winston-Salem NC 27104
At Brookdale Winston-Salem, we provide residents with personalized memory care services, helping seniors who have Alzheimer's disease or a related form of dementia. Our innovative approach to care includes a familiar daily routine and individualized service plan that gives residents peace of mind and a sense of familiarity. Daily routines at Brookdale Winston-Salem are engaging and purposeful and include,
- Morning mental workouts with engaging discussions, fun brain games and story telling
- Physical workouts that meet residents where they are with group exercise classes, walking and dancing
- Daily life skills
- Life-enriching activities and social events
Pricing at Brookdale Winston-Salem
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Winston-Salem
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Winston-Salem
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.