45 Washington Road Westminster MD 21157
Residents at Brookdale Westminster choose from studio, one bedroom and two bedroom apartment homes all of which feature a kitchenette, a private bathroom, individual climate control and wall to wall carpeting. Brookdale Westminster provides high quality care services in a community that feels like home. Our community is actually a renovated 107 year old mansion, boasting spacious common areas and stunning gardens.
We are a pet friendly community, welcoming pets under 25 pounds. Other amenities enjoyed by our residents include:
- A strong partnership with local medical providers
- Three elegant dining rooms featuring fireplaces
- Spacious parlor for social events
- Wrap around porch for residents to take in views of surrounding hills
- A highly trained and welcoming staff that provides assistance with activities of daily living, when needed
- Bustling activity and social calendar that meets a wide range of interests
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Beautiful facility. I would love to live there myself! If mom decides to come to Maryland, this will be the place we choose.
Better Dementia Care
My mom still has her falls but the staff are there to help her. The staff are phenomenal and terrific in every way. They are pretty caring and understanding of dementia. I saw my mom holding hands with one...
My loved one is picky and extremely stubborn. He's not happy. I've met with admin to try and work it out.See all 11 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.