1500 Vintage Hill Drive Wayne NE 68787
Our caring staff are happy to take the drudgery away from you and provide amenities and services to make retirement carefree and enjoyable. Our amenities and services include:
- Restaurant style dining with gourmet meals and wait staff
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Daily exercise programs
- Medication management
- Landscaped outdoor courtyard with raised gardening beds and paths
- Private areas for you to entertain guests
- Ice cream parlor
- Walk in showers
- Transportation services
- Fitness room
Residents at Brookdale Wayne can enjoy a variety of entertainment including manicures, church services, crafts and a book club. We go on outings for movies, shopping and other fun activities. We understand that pets are family also so your furry friends are welcome here.
Pricing at Brookdale Wayne
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Wayne
Community Details at Brookdale Wayne
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Wayne
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.