Brookdale Vestal East
505 Clubhouse Road Vestal NY 13850
Our community at Brookdale Vestal East is tucked away in a residential area, offering the peace and quiet our residents want while also being conveniently located to all that Vestal has to offer. Brookdale Vestal East is an intimate, one story building, making our home easily accessible for those with limited mobility. Services and amenities enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Vestal East include:
- A choice of apartment homes
- Cozy common areas to socialize and develop lasting friendships
- An outdoor gazebo to enjoy warmer weather
- A strong partnership with local medical providers
- Access to a well-trained staff with years of serving residents
- A resident directed exercise program
- Participation in a dynamic activities schedule tailored to meet the interests of residents
Pricing at Brookdale Vestal East
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Vestal East
We liked this place..and would consider it
- Nice Big Community, But Not the One for Us
My tour of this community was pretty nice. The tour guide I had was very nice and friendly. This is a bigger community compared to other. I felt it would be a little overwhelming for my mother. After listening...
- Quiet comfortable assisted living living.
Nice quiet location of 60 units all on ground floor with a large dinning area. Rooms are basic with shared shower with room next door, but with a private bathroom.People are nice and seem caring. Built in...See all 9 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Vestal East
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Vestal East
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.