Brookdale Union Park
1316 Patterson Street Monroe NC 28112
Brookdale Union Park is an intimate community where residents thrive through our quality services. We provide highly personalized care services that encourage independence and value individuality. With private apartment homes and several common areas for visiting with family and friends, our residents enjoy the perfect balance of quiet time and socialization. Our active and vibrant community boasts a dynamic events and activities calendar designed to engage residents.
Senior living is different at Brookdale Union Park. We offer a range of services and amenities that work together to enhance the quality of life of our residents, including:
- Covered porches and outdoor walking paths
- Gardening areas maintained by residents
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Inviting family room with a fireplace for residents to gather on cooler evenings
- Laundry, linen and housekeeping services
At Brookdale Union Park, we take pride in our closeknit and welcoming community, and we invite you to join us for rest, relaxation and enrichment.
Pricing at Brookdale Union Park
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Union Park
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Union Park
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.