4900 Northfield Parkway Troy MI 48098
Residents at Brookdale Troy enjoy as much as independence as possible, knowing that our dedicated staff is available around the clock to help when needed. Our staff is carefully chosen to work with seniors who have memory impairment and to help them focus on finding meaning and purpose in our engaging community.
Our familiar but gentle routine helps people living with Alzheimer's and related dementia feel comfortable and at ease. Our award-winning daily routine includes:
- Mental exercises including discussions and brain games
- Physical activity such as walking or dancing
- Individual and group activities to practice life skills
- Enriching activities tailored to the unique interests of each resident
Everything about Brookdale Troy is designed with residents in mind, from our one story home, to the decor of our interior to our enclosed walking areas. We are dedicated to keeping your loved ones with cognitive impairment safe and sound while improving their quality of life.
Pricing at Brookdale Troy
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Troy
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Troy
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.