1800 Harrison Street Titusville FL 32780
Residents at Brookdale Titusville enjoy a wide range of opportunities to make new friends, find new interests, enjoy past hobbies and live life to it's fullest. Residents and families stay easily connected through our ConnectedLiving initiative that brings residents and loved ones online to communicate directly, view photo galleries, calendars, menus and much more.
While services differ slightly between residents in our independent living and assisted living programs, residents can count on enjoying luxurious services and amenities including:
- Delicious and balanced meals in our dining room
- A vibrant activities program that includes outings to the local community
- High quality care services in a home-like environment
- Personalized care plans that are consistently reviewed
Brookdale Titusville Pricing
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Titusville Reviews
- Mother is Law Doing Well with Her Move Here
We are comfortable with my mother in laws move to this community. She is doing well, and so far everything is working out well. They have a really good staff at this facility. They are very helpful, and always...
- I would recommend this community for people that are more independent.
This community was not a good fit for my sister in law. They staff were nice and helpful. They keep the community clean. The food was ok however they do not offer a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables. They...
Having know some one in the place years ago it has truly changed, keep looking if you are looking into placing your loved one there. The good staff they have had, don't stay which is a red flag. It is hard...See all 8 community reviews
Brookdale Titusville Community Details
Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Titusville
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.