Brookdale Sugar Land
151 Commerce Green Boulevard Sugar Land TX 77478
Both visitors and residents love to interact with our caring staff members. Everyone from direct care staff to dining staff will go out of their way to share a joke with a resident, give a hug when needed and make everyone feel special. Our memory care area is served by specially trained caregivers, and our two outdoor courtyards are enclosed for security and serenity. In case of emergency, our closest hospital is St. Luke's Sugarland Hospital which is only three miles from our community.
Our spacious studio and shared suite apartments include:
- All utilities, including basic cable
- Kitchenettes with refrigerators in some units
- Emergency alert system in both bedroom and bathroom
- Private bathroom with walk-in shower
- All areas are designed for wheelchairs and walkers
- Large closets
- Built-in cabinets and bookshelves
Our resident council helps choose activities and gives input and suggestions for our chefs also. Recent resident outings have included trips to the zoo, a drive in the country to see the flowers and frequent trips for lunch and shopping. Our community has many common areas that are perfect for playing games, chatting with a friend or enjoying a hobby.
Pricing at Brookdale Sugar Land
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Sugar Land
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Sugar Land
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.