Brookdale Spring Hill
10440 Palmgren Lane Spring Hill FL 34608
Families and residents love our knowledgeable caring staff and the care we lavish on each individual. We focus on both physical and mental health and offer many amenities to make each day comfortable and enjoyable:
- Personalized care plans based on individual preferences and requirements
- Dietician designed menus
- Assistance with everyday tasks such as grooming, mobility and eating
- Housekeeping services
- Medication management
- Fall management and prevention programs
- Respite care
- All public and private spaces are handicapped accessible
- Pet-friendly and pet care is available
- On-site beauty and barber shop services
- Transportation services
Our beautiful outdoor courtyard is a popular place for soaking up the afternoon sun, bird watching and chatting with friends. We host many indoor activities including manicures, poker nights, daily exercise classes, church services and outings for shopping, dining and recreational activities.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Not Impressed With My Tour
I was not impressed with my tour of this community. When I first arrived my tour guide was not there. From what they showed me this was not the right fit for my mother, and her needs.
It Is Much Better For Her
My mom really likes the community and she loves it there. The staff are keeping her happy so we are happy. It is clean and nice through out the community. She loves the meals, the chef goes out to talk to...
A relief to find a sage home for Mom
My first impression was open, light, and residents were alert and curious. The staff are upbeat, hard working and engage in many different facets of resident care. At meal times all staff participate in the...See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.