3939 East 52nd Street Odessa TX 79762
Residents at Brookdale Sherwood choose from studios, alcoves and one-bedroom to find the style of home that will best meet their needs. Each home is tastefully decorated and includes a kitchenette and a private bath.
Seniors thrive at Brookdale Sherwood where residents are at the center of everything we do. Our services and amenities include:
- On-site chapel for faith-practicing seniors
- Beauty shop
- Elegant dining room and a private dining room for entertaining friends and family
- Cozy library with a grand piano
- Social gatherings and activities
- Professional relationships with visiting speech and occupational therapists
We offer personalized care services and a highly trained staff that balances assistance with independence. Our staff is passionate about senior care and develops lasting relationships with residents and celebrates their individuality by learning about their past and working with them to meet future goals.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Mom is Well At This Community
All is well for my mother since her move to this community. She is safe, and in good hands at this community. Everything is working out well, and I'am pleased with all they have done for us. It has been...
Not what we expected...
My loved one had issues with her medication while at the Brookdale. If she would run out it would take days before she would get refills. One time, she asked one of the staff members to help her tie her shoes,...
During my tour of the Brookdale Sherwood, I noticed that they did not have a dedicated memory care unit there, all of the residents were in the same building with different levels of care. It did not feel...See all 10 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.