3947 North Kickapoo Shawnee OK 74804
At Brookdale Shawnee, our residents enjoy personalized care services in the privacy of their own apartment homes. Our one-story community is intimate and welcoming, while also being accessible for residents with limited mobility. We offer individual care services with service fees based on needs so residents only pay for what they use. Care plans are regularly reviewed to ensure accuracy and meet needs as they change.
Our staff provides assistance with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing assistance, hygiene, grooming and dining assistance. Other services and amenities offered at Brookdale Shawnee include:
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services
- Three meals daily, with menus selected by a registered dietician
- Oversight from professional nurses who are on-call around the clock
- Medication management
- Fun and engaging activities that enrich the lives of residents
Pricing at Brookdale Shawnee
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Shawnee
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Shawnee
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.