Brookdale San Marcos
1590 West San Marcos Boulevard San Marcos CA 92078
Brookdale San Marcos works closely with residents and their families to provide personalized care services that meet the individual needs of each resident. Our expert staff provide perfectly balanced care that encourages independence, while being readily available to assist with activities of daily living as needed. We are a leader in senior living solutions, connecting with residents and providing person-centered, holistic care services with luxurious services and amenities, including:
- Weekly housekeeping services and daily trash removal
- Delicious and nutritious meals served in our restaurant-style dining room
- Transportation services
- Activities and social events that enrich the lives of residents
- On-site chapel
- Private dining room for special occasions
- Pet-friendly living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Too pricey for us
It was an okay tour. The community was clean. The staff was not as friendly as some of the communities we had visited. They did answer all of our questions. They were a little more pricey for our needs.
This facility is very clean and the people are great! The staff is outstanding and are always sure to look out for my mom's safety. My mom's recovery is going better than I would have ever imagined....
I liked the facility!
After touring Brookdale at San Marcos, the facility was fine. It was very clean and the tour guides and staff were attentive.See all 28 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.