Brookdale San Juan Capistrano
31741 Rancho Viejo Road San Juan Capistrano CA 92675
At Brookdale San Juan Capistrano, we offer assisted living and memory care services for residents living with Alzheimer's or a related form of dementia. Our continuum of care services lets residents stay in their homes and among friends if their care needs change.
We are considered a premier community in the region, offering premium services and amenities, which include:
- Outdoor courtyard and walking paths
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Innovative fitness programs
- Full-service beauty salon
- Housekeeping service
- Complimentary laundry rooms
Pricing at Brookdale San Juan Capistrano
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale San Juan Capistrano
- We went on a tour at this community
We toured this community and the staff was helpful and answered all of my questions. The skilled nursing was adequate and it was clean. I would recommend families tour this community before they choose a place....
- The Search For the Right One
I toured the community and it didn't seem as upgraded as I had hoped for. I am glad that I found A Place For Mom to help find a community.
- Nice Community
This is a very nice community. The interior is very bright and clean very well maintained. The offer different levels of care so if you need memory care you can stay on the property and move to another wing....
- See all 35 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale San Juan Capistrano
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale San Juan Capistrano
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.