3700 South A Street Richmond IN 47374
Residents at Brookdale Richmond quickly feel at home in our inviting community. We provide holistic care services that are customized to meet individual needs. Our staff is well-trained and experienced in providing assistance with activities of daily living in a way that promotes dignity and protects privacy. Residents choose from spacious private apartment homes to find a floor plan that best meets their needs. Each apartment features individual climate controls and a kitchenette.
Our pet-friendly community has a wide range of services and amenities that work together to provide a luxurious retirement. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Richmond include:
- A personalized care plan that is regularly reviewed and adapted
- Access to a caring and trained staff around the clock
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Activities and programs that are engaging and purposeful
Pricing at Brookdale Richmond
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Richmond
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Richmond
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.