2931 Vance Street Reidsville NC 27320
Brookdale Reidsville offers two levels of care: assisted living and memory care services for seniors living with Alzheimer's or a related form of dementia. Our continuum of care services mean that residents can stay on our campus even if their care needs change. We encourage choice and independence while balancing individuality with community engagement and participation. Our residents choose from three different apartment-style homes, all featuring a kitchenette and private bath.
Other services and amenities enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Reidsville include:
- Personalized care plans to meet unique needs
- Access to a licensed nurse 24 hours a day
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- A choice of studio apartments and private or companion suites
- Enclosed courtyard and outdoor gardening areas
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Nice Tour, But Too Pushy
This is a nice community, my tour went pretty well. From what I saw everything looked well maintained. The staff was kind and friendly. I did feel they were a little to pushy and to much following up. I felt...
We had a nice tour and visit with Dir...
We had a nice tour and visit with Director. She was very helpful.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.