314 West Kings Highway Eden NC 27288
We are proud to be an award-winning community, recipients of the Associate Satisfacation Award and the Excellence Award for Quality Care. Our highly customized senior living experience sets our community apart. Brookdale Eden has a highly trained and compassionate staff invested in treating each resident like family. They are committed to understanding our residents' emotional, physical and mental needs.
Residents enjoy private apartment homes and several common areas in which to socialize and visit. Our active and energizing Brookdale Eden community offers a range of services and amenities, including:
- Personal assistance available around the clock
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Scheduled transportation
- Engaging activities and social calendar
- Private and companion suites with carpeting, private baths and individual climate controls
- Outdoor courtyard, walking paths and gardens
Pricing at Brookdale Eden
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Eden
- A new home community
I am happy that I moved into a nice community for care. The staff are always attentive and I like that the community is clean. The menu is on the lighter side, but appealing. They have a lot of nice activities...
- Very Pleased
We are very pleased with this community. We haven't been there that long but the services are great and again we are very pleased. That's all I have to say.
Community Details at Brookdale Eden
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Eden
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.