8700 University Parkway Pensacola FL 32501
Our community is vibrant and engaging, inviting all residents to quickly feel at home at Brookdale Pensacola. Residents enjoy private apartment homes with plenty of common areas for socializing and beautiful views of our courtyard. Residents with limited mobility enjoy our intimate and single story community, making it easy to maneuver. Additional services enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Pensacola include:
- Personalized assisted living plans
- Service fees based on need
- Highly trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services
- Oversight from a professional nurse
- Onsite beauty salon and barber shop
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A tour for my mom
I toured this community. The staff was very nice and friendly. The meals seem to be a good variety. They had good activities that would have been good for my mom. This community comes highly recommended for...
They need work!
There activities here are a 5. The staff is okay , but they could do better. The major problem was that they are to far and that dad took a fall and was hospitalized from the fall. They were just not able...
We were looking for another type of community!!
I just did not like the feel of this community. The residents I met were nice they just did not seem happy. They do offer outings at this community. They seem to have plenty of helpful and nice caregivers....See all 19 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.