949 10th Avenue North Onalaska WI 54650
Brookdale Onalaska is an intimate, single-story community where residents receive highly personalized assisted living services. Residents enjoy private apartment suites with several areas for socializing and entertaining. All areas of our community are easily accessible for residents with limited mobility.
We partner with each resident and their families to create an individualized care plan that meets their needs. Care plans are regularly reviewed and adapted as needs change. Seniors thrive at Brookdale Onalaska and enjoy a wide range of services and amenities to help them feel comfortable and engaged in the community, including:
- A well-trained staff to assist with activities of daily living
- Service fees based on need
- Three meals served daily with snacks available throughout the day
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
Pricing at Brookdale Onalaska
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Onalaska
- We Are All On the Same Page Now
All is well for my mom and she is getting the care she needs. I think the activities are good but not seeing some on the weekends. The staff are courteous and have called us to let us know of any incidents....
- My Friend Is Treated Well
The staff have been nice, helpful, and welcoming to my friend. Everything is in good shape around the facility. My friend has not complained about the food, he eats very well. There are activities available...
- This place is very small. Everything...
This place is very small. Everything is home made. They garden and eat the veggies. They do have openings for singles. They have a manicure person as well as a hair person come in once a week. No showers...
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Onalaska
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Onalaska
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.