Brookdale North Loveland
2895 North Empire Loveland CO 80538
At Brookdale North Loveland, our residents enjoy private apartment homes in an intimate community that ensures easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our professional and compassionate staff perfectly balances independence with assistance to create an environment where seniors thrive. As a leader in senior care solutions, Brookdale North Loveland offers holistic care services that meet a wide range of needs.
We offer a range of luxurious services and resort-like amenities, including:
- Full-service dining room and private dining room for family celebrations
- Outdoor courtyard, gardening areas and walking paths
- Pet-friendly senior living
- A choice of apartment-style homes
- Spacious apartments featuring walk-in closets, walk-in showers and kitchenettes
Pricing at Brookdale North Loveland
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale North Loveland
- Very Quite Place Not A Lot Going On
When we toured this community it gave us the impression of almost a nursing home type environment. There didn't seem to be a whole lot of activities or interaction with the residents going on when we were...
We have chosen a one bedroom apartment in this community. Mom likes this community location, close to shopping and businesses. The staff were all very friendly and caring. The apartment is freshly updated....
I had the best tour and enjoyed the tour. [Removed] was awesome! Helpful, knowledgeable! i met many other staff members as well many residents all were wearing happy faces and full of energy. I found the suites...See all 16 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale North Loveland
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale North Loveland
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.