Brookdale Mariana Butte
215 Shupe Circle Loveland CO 80537
Brookdale Mariana Butte offers two levels of care, including assisted living and memory care for seniors with Alzheimer's or a related form of dementia. Our dedicated staff is well-trained in encouraging independence while being readily available to provide assistance as needed. Residents in our memory care community participate in an innovative program with a gentle daily structure that provides a true sense of belonging and purpose.
As a premier community in the region, Brookdale offers extensive services and amenities, which include:
- Housekeeping and trash removal services
- Chef-prepared meals served in our restaurant-style dining room
- On-site salon services
- Scheduled transportation
- A holistic approach to care featuring group outings, entertainment and creative classes
Pricing at Brookdale Mariana Butte
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Mariana Butte
- Staff is kind and food is okay
When I first walked into the facility, I noticed the staff was just exceptional. I feel like they take really good care of my Uncle. From all of my experiences with them, they seem really kind. My Uncle also...
- Staff is good and facility is kept clean
I toured this community when I was looking for a place for my in-laws to go and it’s mainly an assisted living and memory care community. Just from what I was able to see, they’re very good. The facility is...
- A Nice Tour But Small Rooms
We looked at a lot of communities for my brother and this community had a smaller room and they wanted more money. The staff were good and professional for the tour.
- See all 22 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Mariana Butte
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Mariana Butte
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.