380 Forsgate Drive Monroe NJ 08831
At Brookdale Monroe, we offer two levels of care, including assisted living and memory care for seniors with Alzheimer's and dementia. Our continuum of care means that residents can easily transition if necessary instead of worrying about finding a new community to meet their needs. With personalized care services that celebrate individuality, residents come first at Brookdale Monroe. Residents choose from a variety of apartment styles and sizes to find the home that best meets their lifestyle needs, while our comfortable common areas encourage socializing and entertaining.
Our community offers a wide range of services and amenities that make residents feel welcome and at home quickly. At Brookdale Monroe, services and amenities include:
- Programs and activities that enrich the lives of residents
- Well-trained staff available and on-site around the clock
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Three delicious and nutritious meals served daily
- Outdoor courtyard, gardens and walking paths
Pricing at Brookdale Monroe
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Monroe
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Monroe
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.