150 Browns Road Marietta OH 45750
Residents at Brookdale Marietta choose from different apartment styles to find out the best suites that meet their needs. Our 89 apartments are all on one level to help our residents with limited mobility. Each resident receives highly personalized care and we are proud of the partnership we have with local medical professionals to ensure the highest quality of comprehensive care for each resident. Other services and amenities at Brookdale Marietta include:
- Full service dining which includes home cooked meals
- A full activities calendar to meet a wide range of interests
- A library with ample books for residents to enjoy
- An on-site chapel for residents to develop their faith
- Scenic walking paths
- A passionate staff dedicated to caring for and understanding the needs of each resident
- Lounge and television rooms to encourage social interaction and the development of lasting friendships
Pricing at Brookdale Marietta
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Marietta
- My husband comfort
This was a good community. The staff were helpful and caring. The menu was really good and he did like the variety. He was happy that the staff was always attentive always made him comfortable. The community...
- Clean Property!!
I had recently taken a tour of this community for my father and I have no complaints of how things had went for him. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for...
- Good, Safe Community, My Mother Is Doing Well
I'am satisfied with my mothers move to this community. She is safe, and in good hands. The staff have been very kind to her, and helpful whenever needed. The community, and her room are well-kept when I...See all 11 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Marietta
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Marietta
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.