280 Walden Way Dayton OH 45440
We offer both assisted living and independent living services designed to encourage a worry and hassle-free lifestyle. Residents enjoy a wide range of activities and can often be seen enjoying a game of pool in the billiards room, getting creative in the woodworking shop, or showing off their green thumb in our outdoor gardens. We are proud of the lasting and meaningful connections residents create with each other and with our compassionate and caring staff.
Everything about Brookdale Kettering is designed to make you feel your best. Our services include:
- An on-site beauty and barber shop
- Covered parking
- Personalized assisted living program to meet the unique needs of each resident
- Engaging programs, outings, and events
- An on-site general store for the convenience of residents
- An exercise room to keep residents active
- Scenic walking paths
- Guest accommodation for visiting family and friends
Stop by Brookdale Kettering today to tour. We can't wait to welcome you home!
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A good community for care
This is a good community for my mom. The staff are caring and always attentive. The menu is good and she is pleased with the nice variety of healthy meals. They do have a good list of activities for they have...
This has not been a very good experience for my mom so far
I have had to address some major issues with my mom's care and treatment at Brookdale Kettering because my mom ended up in the hospital. Their home health aid did not show up for a week and even though...
Not a good feeling!
This community was nice and everything. The staff was helpful and nice and they answered all of our questions. I just did not think that this community was a good fit for my wife. I just did not feel right...See all 32 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.