Brookdale High Point North
1568 Skeet Club Road High Point NC 27265
At Brookdale High Point North, we offer customized care services to meet the unique needs of each resident, while encouraging independence, respecting privacy and promoting dignity. Our community was specifically built to feel like home with private apartment homes, cozy common areas and a completely accessible community for residents with limited mobility.
Our wide range of services and amenities work together to provide an outstanding senior living experience. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale High Point North include:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served in our dining room with meals selected by a registered dietitian
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Medication reminders, assistance and administration
- Programs and outings dedicated to enriching the lives of residents
Pricing at Brookdale High Point North
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale High Point North
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale High Point North
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.