Brookdale Hickory Northeast
2530 16th Street Northeast Hickory NC 28601
Brookdale Hickory Northeast offers a different kind of senior care, where residents are treated like family and celebrated as individuals. At Brookdale Hickory Northeast, our residents enjoy personalized care services that are customized to meet their unique needs. We offer spacious apartment style accommodations and a wide selection of amenities and services that include:
- Outdoor courtyard with walking paths and raised bed gardening areas
- A welcoming family room for socializing and entertaining
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Emergency call system
- A choice of private or companion suites with individual climate controls and walk-in showers
- Medication management and assistance
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
She is still adjusting...
My loved one is doing okay since her move to this Brookdale. The staff has been helpful and welcoming towards her while she adjusts. The facility itself is kept clean and I keep her room clean for her. She...
Need better staff!
I had a few problems with the staff at this community. My mom would pull the light and no one would come to help her. She also was always dehydrated because no one was checking on her throughout the day....
A Home For Our Mother
My sisters and I have been very pleased with the facility and employees of Brookdale Hickory NE! They are very efficient and quick to answer any questions or concerns. The administrators of this facility have...See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.