Brookdale Greenwood Village
6450 South Boston Street Greenwood Village CO 80111
Brookdale Greenwood Village is an award-winning community, ranked as one of the 'Best Nursing Homes' by U.S. News and World Report. Our community is a place where seniors thrive, receiving personalized care services in a home-like community. Our holistic approach to care and personal care plans allow us to meet individual needs that encourage independence and a true sense of self.
As an exceptional senior community, Brookdale Greenwood Village offers luxurious services and amenities including:
- Outdoor patio space with outdoor seating
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Three delicious meals served daily in our restaurant-style dining room
- Scheduled transportation services
- Housekeeping and laundry services
Pricing at Brookdale Greenwood Village
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Greenwood Village
- Still Had To Search
I had helpful and friendly people giving me a tour and giving me useful resources. I felt they were fantastic people to work with. They were willing and always offering to help me find a good fit for my parents....
- Approachable and helpful staff.
Overall things are going well. My mother is just having a difficult time adjusting.The staff is very approachable and helpful. Everyone has patience with my mother during this adjustment period. They have activities...
- Wonderful Staff and Facility
I have spent the better part of the last year researching places to move my mother, And Brookdale Greenwood Village was my absolute favorite! Over the past 3 months I have made numerous visits as we worked...
- See all 17 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Greenwood Village
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Greenwood Village
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.