400 Hancock Street Gallatin TN 37066
Brookdale Gallatin is committed to offering high quality, personalized care services that meet a wide range of senior needs while also helping seniors maintain independence and celebrate individuality. Our staff is passionate about senior care and develops lasting relationships with our residents. We are proud of our residents and work hard to engage them in our community through our activities programs.
Through our services and amenities, we provide a holistic approach to care. Services and amenities enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Gallatin include:
- Access to a well-trained staff around the clock
- Three freshly prepared meals served daily
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Small pet-friendly senior living
- Private apartment homes that feature kitchenettes, walk-in closets and private baths
Brookdale Gallatin is a place where seniors receive the care they need to thrive and achieve in retirement.
Pricing at Brookdale Gallatin
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Gallatin
- A nice community
Mom says some of the meals are better than others. They offer daily activities and everyone is nice. The staff are friendly and encouraging. The community is clean and the grounds are well maintained. The...
- Still A Work In Progress
It is still a work in progress for my friend with her move to this community. However I do feel for the time being this is the best facility for her, and her needs. In some ways I'm comfortable with her...
Home appeared clean and orderly. 24 hr staff is provided along with meals and snacks. Seemed a good alternative to skilled nursing care at half the price.
- See all 15 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Gallatin
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Gallatin
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.