3500 Meekins Drive Fredericksburg VA 22407
As one of Virginia's premiere retirement communities, Brookdale Fredericksburg is set on five acres of perfectly manicured grounds and offers highly personalized assisted living services. Our experienced staff is caring and compassionate, ready to offer assistance when needed while promoting independence and individuality. Our community has a holistic approach to care that provides a true sense of self and choice, recognizing each person as the valued family member they are.
Our services and amenities include:
- A choice of different floor plans and styles for an apartment home that best meets the specific needs of each resident
- Spacious accommodations with private baths and step-in showers
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Scheduled transportation services
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Personal care assistance available around the clock
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
We had a pretty nice tour of this community. We toured it for my mother, and her needs. Everything went well, and everyone was kind to my family, and I. The experience was a good one, but we did find another...
This is an Amazing place
My Mom and I are very pleased with this community and the staff working here. Everyone is friendly, caring and there is a homey feeling here. There are so many great amenities here for the residents, a movie...
This is a nice community. The person I met during my tour was friendly. This community allows pets and offers transportation. I did not like that someone did not follow up with me on why they would not accept...See all 33 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.