Brookdale Fox Run
7800 Dayton-Springfield Road Fairborn OH 45324
At Brookdale Fox Run we encourage residents to maintain and grow their independence by participating in a wide variety of activities and social events while also respecting their need for privacy. Residents are often seen trying a new exercise program, creating a craft, or getting to know each other on one of our several group outings.
You will have everything you need to feel at home at Brookdale Fox Run while being well cared for by our dedicated and compassionate staff. Our long list of services includes:
- Full and varied dining service using only the freshest ingredients
- Personal housekeeping services each week
- Linen service
- Licensed transportation staff with door to door service to make shopping, banking, and keeping medical appointments effortless
- Daily programs, outings, and activities
- Fitness and wellness programs for active seniors
- A 24 hour staff committed to meeting the needs of residents day and night
- Knowledgeable and available concierge service
We would love for you to make yourself at home at Brookdale Fox Run. Call us today to begin your next chapter!
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Fox Run Reviews
- Respite Stay
We used this community for respite stay and the experience was a positive one. Dad seemed to enjoy his stay here. The only thing that could have been done a little better was the dad taking his meals in his...
- No complaints!!
My father has recently made the move into this community and so far I have no complaints of how things are going for him. The staff are friendly and I am comfortable with the care they are providing him. He...
- My dad is doing very well in the memory care unit
My father suffers from dementia and was no longer able to stay safe at home. After a bit of adjustment, he seems to be doing very well and loves the structure and routine of the memory care unit. The nurses...See all 15 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.