Brookdale Fond du Lac
1001 Primrose Lane Fond du Lac WI 54935
At Brookdale Fond du Lac, we offer premium assisted living services in a charming, intimate community. We provide customized senior living so that residents get the care they need in a manner that promotes independence and celebrates individuality. Our vibrant community has several common areas for residents to rest, relax and socialize while making lasting and meaningful connections with others.
Our services and amenities work together to provide an exceptional quality of life for residents and include:
- Three meals served daily in our dining room
- Life-enriching activities and socials daily
- Outdoor courtyard with gardens and walking paths
- Private dining room to entertain visitors
- A choice of private and companion suites and studio and one-bedroom apartment homes
- Pet-friendly accommodations
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Fond du Lac Reviews
- Warm and Comfortable Environment
This assisted living community has catered to everything my mom needs. What I like most about the community are the staff. They're attitude and care shows what good people they while providing her individual...
- Great care and value
My mother is happy with the care that she is receiving at this community. It is very clean and taken care of. She likes to participate in the activities. The food is good and she likes the variety here. She...
This community seemed very nice, and was warm and welcoming. The director was wonderful and has been on staff for over a decade. They have a full-time cook who makes homemade meals. It is a smaller community,...See all 15 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.