725 Fox Run Road Findlay OH 45840
At Brookdale Findlay we are committed helping each and every resident feel at home and welcome from their first day with us. We strive to understand the life and goals of our residents and work with them to create a personalized care plan.
Our home was built with residents in mind and includes:
- Private apartment homes
- Spacious common areas that encourage residents to mingle and make lasting friendships
- Handicapped accessibility for residents with limited mobility
- An on-site library with books in regular and large print
- An on-site beauty salon and barber shop run by well known, local stylists
- Outdoor courtyard and gardens
- Fully enclosed sunroom to be enjoyed year round
Stop by Brookdale Findlay today to see Ohio senior living at its finest!
Pricing at Brookdale Findlay
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Findlay
- A tour for care
I toured this community and I liked the staff who were able to answer the questions we had on the care that is offered. They do offer activities for the residents that want to participate. We suggest that families...
- Great Care and Value
This is a very nice community for those who are needing great care. The staff here is great and very caring. They offer a great choice in the meals that are served. Activities are always available to those...
- A Brief Experience, But A Nice One
I didn't end up moving into this community, but it was a pleasant experience. The community looks great, everything is very well maintained. The staff was kind and friendly. They were also very informative....
- See all 5 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Findlay
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Findlay
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.