935 Spring Road Faribault MN 55021
Our community is small enough that you will be able to form friendships, pursue an old hobby or learn a new one. Our activities vary depending on the wishes of residents, but some of the more popular ones are:
- Card and board games
- Live music
- Church services
- Exercise classes
- Themed lunches
Our caring staff takes your health and safety to heart and we offer several services depending on your individual needs and wishes:
- Visiting speech, occupational and physical therapists
- Medication management
- Chronic disease monitoring
- Assistance with grooming and other daily tasks
- Housekeeping services
- Single story community is designed to accommodate mobility devices
- Special diets are available
- Respite care
- Onsite homecare
- Hospice offered
Our entire community is designed with your comfort and enjoyment in mind. Our cozy common spaces include a restaurant style dining room, comfortable living rooms, on site beauty shop and a sunny courtyard with space for strolling or gardening.
Pricing at Brookdale Faribault
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Faribault
- Unsure About Them
My tour went as expected. During my tour things looked a bit sketchy, in my opinion. They also did not have a Memory Care for future planning. This was not a match for us.
- Not impressed with my stay at this community!!
My wife and I only stayed at this community for a little over a month before we moved out into another assisted living. I was very disappointed in our overall experience that we had. It was always very noisy...
The people that care for my Dad are very friendly. It helped make the transition much easier.
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Faribault
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Faribault
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.