Brookdale Eugene Alpine Springs
3760 N Clarey St Eugene OR 97402
We offer exceptional senior living that is personalized to meet your lifestyle needs and preferences. Our community activities and amenities include:
- Tai Chi classes
- Lively bingo and card games
- Shopping trips to nearby Valley River Center
- Scenic drives to the Oregon Coast, The Oregon Garden and other areas
- Cozy living rooms that are ideal for fireside chats with friends
- Family programs as well as overnight accommodations
- Pets are welcome
- In-house beauty salon and barber shop
- Whirlpool spa
- Library with computer area
- Elegant meals in our restaurant-style dining room
Our caring staff provide assistance with dressing, bathing and hygiene needs while being respectful of the resident's dignity and independence. We also offer transportation, weekly housekeeping and laundry services, in addition to delivery of personal care products.
Pricing at Brookdale Eugene Alpine Springs
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Eugene Alpine Springs
- Too Big, No Admissions
We toured Brookdale Eugene Alpine Springs while looking at options for my mother-in-law. I really didn’t like the community. It was so close by. It was also new and beautiful, but it was just so big. We walked...
- This also is a nice place and more re...
This also is a nice place and more reasonable.
Community Details at Brookdale Eugene Alpine Springs
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Eugene Alpine Springs
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.