Brookdale Eddy Pond East
667 Washington Street Auburn MA 01501
Now offering virtual tours. Call us now to schedule.Brookdale Eddy Pond East is a premiere assisted living and memory care community in Auburn, Massachusetts. Our community has an ideal location off Route 20 and convenient to I-395 just minutes from grocery stores, banks, restaurants, shopping and three world-class hospitals. Auburn is a historic town that has a rich heritage dating back to 1714. Auburn a great place for people of all ages to call home with strong ties to the past and an innovative approach for the future.
Brookdale Eddy Pond East offers customized assisted living and memory care services in a home-like environment. With two communities on the same campus we meet a wide range of care needs in a way that celebrates individuality and promotes dignity. We have a wide range of activities and programs for residents that allow them to engage in our community in fun and dynamic ways.
Our community features resort-like services and amenities to ensure the comfort and happiness of residents. Services and amenities at Brookdale Eddy Pond East include:
- Weekly housekeeping services and personal laundry services
- Three delicious and well-balanced meals served daily
- Exercise and fitness classes specifically designed for seniors
- Medication assistance and administration
- Private apartment accommodations with private baths and walk-in shower
Pricing at Brookdale Eddy Pond East
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Eddy Pond East
Community Details at Brookdale Eddy Pond East
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Eddy Pond East
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.