Brookdale Eddy Pond East
667 Washington Street Auburn MA 01501
Brookdale Eddy Pond East offers customized assisted living and memory care services in a home-like environment. With two communities on the same campus we meet a wide range of care needs in a way that celebrates individuality and promotes dignity. We have a wide range of activities and programs for residents that allow them to engage in our community in fun and dynamic ways.
Our community features resort-like services and amenities to ensure the comfort and happiness of residents. Services and amenities at Brookdale Eddy Pond East include:
- Weekly housekeeping services and personal laundry services
- Three delicious and well-balanced meals served daily
- Exercise and fitness classes specifically designed for seniors
- Medication assistance and administration
- Private apartment accommodations with private baths and walk-in shower
Pricing at Brookdale Eddy Pond East
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Eddy Pond East
- Close care for mom
I am happy that my mom is in this community for the great care that she is receiving from the wonderful staff. The environment is clean and the offer a lot of good healthy meals. We like knowing that she is...
Met with [removed] at the facility and was impressed with both her as a person, very helpful, honest and sincere, and the facility and what it has to offer, made me feel much better about the process of finding...
- Tour of This Community Went Well
I toured this community for my mother and her needs. Everything went well overall. The staff I met was very kind and friendly. The community looked nice, and everything was well maintained and clean. They were...
- See all 5 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Eddy Pond East
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Eddy Pond East
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.