Brookdale Eddy Pond East
667 Washington Street Auburn MA 01501
Brookdale Eddy Pond East offers customized assisted living and memory care services in a home-like environment. With two communities on the same campus we meet a wide range of care needs in a way that celebrates individuality and promotes dignity. We have a wide range of activities and programs for residents that allow them to engage in our community in fun and dynamic ways.
Our community features resort-like services and amenities to ensure the comfort and happiness of residents. Services and amenities at Brookdale Eddy Pond East include:
- Weekly housekeeping services and personal laundry services
- Three delicious and well-balanced meals served daily
- Exercise and fitness classes specifically designed for seniors
- Medication assistance and administration
- Private apartment accommodations with private baths and walk-in shower
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Close care for mom
I am happy that my mom is in this community for the great care that she is receiving from the wonderful staff. The environment is clean and the offer a lot of good healthy meals. We like knowing that she is...
Met with [removed] at the facility and was impressed with both her as a person, very helpful, honest and sincere, and the facility and what it has to offer, made me feel much better about the process of finding...
Tour of This Community Went Well
I toured this community for my mother and her needs. Everything went well overall. The staff I met was very kind and friendly. The community looked nice, and everything was well maintained and clean. They were...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.