7323 Delta Commerce Drive Lansing MI 48917
Likewise, at Brookdale Delta, everything about our intimate community works to improve the lives of our own residents. Our residents enjoy high quality personalized assisted living services with a care plan that is regularly reviewed to meet changing needs. Our staff is highly trained and available around the clock to help as needed while encouraging independence and respecting the privacy of residents.
Residents at Brookdale Delta enjoy the following services and amenities in our stunning, home-like community:
- Private apartment homes with ample common areas to entertain and socialize
- An accessible community for residents with limited mobility
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Vibrant and diverse activities schedule tailored to the interests of residents
- Regular personal housekeeping and laundry services
- Professional nurses on call around the clock
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Care and love
My mom is well taken care of. They offer a lot of good activities for her to get involved in. She is happy with making new friends to have meals with. She seems to be happy with the meals. We would recommend...
My loved one is doing good at the Brookdale Delta, she is adjusting well. She likes the meals and the food is in good portions. When she doesn't like something, they will make her something that she does...
This facility is very nicely decorated. It is so inviting when you walk in. In addition, the grounds are beautiful and. The staff is very receptive and eager to help. It seems like a very nice place all in...See all 13 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.