3607 Weems Road Columbus GA 31909
At Brookdale Columbus we offer highly personalized care services with a unique community known as 'Personal Care Specializing in Memory Loss'. We acknowledge that each person experiencing memory loss has a different journey, experiencing different symptoms at different times which is why our unique approach takes that into account when caring for individuals in different stage of the disease. Our staff is carefully chosen and well-trained in caring for seniors with memory loss and provide compassionate care for our residents and their families.
Additional services offered at Brookdale Columbus include:
- An active and vibrant social calendar that is engaging and enriches the lives of residents
- A strong partnership with the local community
- Access to a large network of medical providers
- Fine dining with a choice of entrees in a dementia-friendly setting
- Around the clock access to an informed, educated and compassionate staff
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Columbus Reviews
- Mom in Law Doing Great
My mother in law is doing great here at this community. It is a very nice place, and they are taking very good care of her, and her needs. It has been a learning process for us, but a place for mom was very...
- Dad has made lots of improvements!!
My dad has seemed to make a big improvement since making the move into this community. He has gained weight from eating so well and has really enjoyed all of the meals the chef has been preparing for him especially...
- Knowledgeable Staff!!
The Brookdale Columbus is a beautiful clean, well-maintained community. The staff was all very friendly and the tour guide was very knowledgeable. They answered all of my questions. Everything just came down...See all 14 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.