Brookdale Charleston Gardens
800 Association Drive / Northgate Business Park Charleston WV 25311
Our home-like community is luxurious and intimate promoting a strong sense of belonging for residents. Our private senior apartment homes are spread across two floors with an elevator for residents with limited mobility. Residents choose from studio, one bedroom and two bedroom homes to choose one that best suits their lifestyle.
Other services enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Charleston Gardens include:
- Scheduled transportation services
- A strong relationship with local medical providers
- A tenured and well-trained staff passionate about providing quality care
- An active relationship with the local community
Brookdale Charleston Gardens boasts many amenities that enhance the lives of our residents which include an activity room, a barber shop, restaurant-style dining and an active social calendar.
Pricing at Brookdale Charleston Gardens
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Charleston Gardens
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Charleston Gardens
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.