Brookdale Castle Hills AL
5955 Castle Drive Boise ID 83703
We enjoy many activities that provide fun, learning opportunities and promote socialization. Residents assist our full time Activity Director in developing our activity schedule and current activities include:
- Shopping and dining at local venues
- Outings to festivals and museums
- Needle work club
- Church services
- Happy hours with live entertainment
- Wine tasting
- Art class
- Scenic drives in the country
- Themed lunches
Brookdale Castle Hills is able to help with daily activity needs as well as wellness maintenance. Our caring staff is happy to assist with grooming, mobility and medication management. We also provide dietician-planned meals and snacks, transportation services, housekeeping services and pet care.
Pricing at Brookdale Castle Hills AL
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Castle Hills AL
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Castle Hills AL
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.