7870 Chapel Hill Road Cary NC 27513
We are an exclusive memory care community that provides highly customized and individual care services to seniors with dementia. Our well-trained staff are compassionate and encourage independence and promote dignity at all times. Our innovative approach to care gives residents a true sense of self, choice and purpose with a gentle daily structure and award-winning dining program. The daily schedule at Brookdale Cary provides familiarity and comfort. It includes:
- Mental workouts in the morning such as coordinated discussions, brain games and storytelling
- Physical exercise that is fun and engaging such as group exercise, dance or walking
- Daily life skills that provide a sense of purpose and meaning
- Life-enriching activities and programs that are specifically tailored to the interests and abilities of our residents
Pricing at Brookdale Cary
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Cary
- Your Loved One Will Love Brookdale Cary!!!
My Mother has been a resident at Brookdale Cary for a month. She really likes living here and I cannot say enough great things about this community. The staff and care along with the community is SUPERB!
- Going well
The staff here is very helpful and accommodating. The facility itself is always clean and well kept. So far, there haven't been any major issues. We have no complaints about the staff or the facility. Things...
- Very happy
We are very happy with Brookdale and have no complaints so far.
- See all 8 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Cary
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Cary
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.