3140 El Camino Real Carlsbad CA 92008
Brookdale Carlsbad is a continuing care community offering a range of senior services that include independent senior living, assisted living services and memory care. Our scale of services means that if needs change, residents can stay on our campus, in their homes, to continue their retirement journey and receive the care services they require. Our residents all enjoy personalized attention and care plans that are regularly reviewed to ensure needs are being met as they change.
Residents thrive at Brookdale Carlsbad, enjoying an extensive list of services and amenities, including:
- A restaurant-style dining room with flexible meal times
- Dynamic and full activities calendar to encourage community engagement
- Outdoor gardening areas with raised beds
- Walking paths and outdoor courtyards
- Innovative fitness program designed for seniors
Pricing at Brookdale Carlsbad
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Carlsbad
Registered nurse available 24/7. Spoke with several residents & viewed above & 1 bedroom units, each with central HAC. Good menu selection; Toured with activities director; Offer respite. $2,500 move-in...
- I toured this community
When I went on the tour it was nice it had a good feel to it. It was clean and looked well kept up. They answered all of my questions. The people were nice there. But my social worker messed up and we couldn't...
- Great People, but Too Large for my Mother
I toured this community with my mother, and it is quite a big, beautiful place. The people were great during our visit. There are lots of amenities here for the residents as well. However, my mother needs memory...
- See all 26 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Carlsbad
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Carlsbad
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.