3524 Lake Boulevard Oceanside CA 92056
At Brookdale Oceanside, we offer continuum of care services, including assisted living and memory care services. Our residents have peace of mind knowing that if their needs should change, their location does not have to. Our state-of-the-art memory care program offers residents a gentle structure to each day that includes mental and physical workouts and the opportunity to practice daily life skills and life-enriching activities.
We are a premier community in San Diego County, highly regarded for our luxurious services and amenities. Some of our amenities include:
- Housekeeping services and trash removal
- Full-service beauty salon offering hairstyling, manicures and facials
- Scheduled transportation services
- A holistic approach to care that perfectly balances independence with assistance
- A vibrant social and activities calendar
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Tour for options
We toured this community for my father's care. The staff was nice and able to help with the questions on the care that is needed. We liked the environment and the list of healthy meals that are offered....
My father's care
This is a great community for care. We like the community was clean. We felt like the staff needed more training in certain areas. The staff did not know how to use the equipment when we first arrived. The...
My brother's tour for care
We toured this community for the nice tour and we liked the care staff who were able to answer the questions that we had for the care that is given. The menu was nice and we did like the lunch that we received....See all 40 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.