Brookdale Cape Coral
1416 Country Club Boulevard Cape Coral FL 33990
At Brookdale Cape Coral, our residents receive high quality assisted living care from a dedicated and caring staff. Our intimate single story home is accessible for residents who have limited mobility and allows seniors to age well in a comfortable home-like environment that promotes good health. Our well trained staff provides a range of care services which include:
- Personalized assessment plans that are frequently updated and reviewed
- Assistance with activities of daily living in a manner that promotes dignity and respects the individual
- Three nutritious meals served daily with snacks available throughout the day
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services
- Professional nurses on call around the clock and a well-trained staff on-site 24 hours a day
Pricing at Brookdale Cape Coral
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Cape Coral
- Nice tour
This is a very nice community and the staff did a very nice job showing us around and answering all our questions. They offer a lot of amenities here for the residents and we would recommend taking their tour....
- Not a lot of eligibility
My mother ended up not making the move into this community because she was not eligible for the assistance that she needed to live there. The property was nicely maintained and had a lot of great amenities...
- A Great Transition.!!!!
My Mom is legally blind and has difficulty hearing. She uses a rollator to get around. Brookdale has a small community of incredibly caring staff and loving other residents. Everyone couldn't have been...
- See all 18 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Cape Coral
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Cape Coral
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.