685 Woelfel Road Brookfield WI 53045
At Brookdale Brookfield we offer personalized care services that are customized to meet the individual needs of each person. Our staff is well-trained and carefully selected to work with seniors who have dementia and encourage independence while being ready to help when needed. Residents enjoy a familiar daily schedule that includes mental and physical exercises, practicing daily life skills and participating in engaging activities.
Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Brookfield include:
- An award-winning dining program with dementia-friendly meals
- Enclosed, outdoor courtyard
- Family room with a fireplace for cooler Wisconsin nights
- Outdoor gardening areas for residents to practice their green thumb
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Secured community to protect residents who may wander
Pricing at Brookdale Brookfield
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Brookfield
Out of six visits, this was by far my favorite. [name removed], the sales rep, was a great resource. The staff was truly inquisitive about my family member and asked many questions about her, which was not...
- I reccomend
While my love one was here I have faced a few issues with them. In the beginning they told me that they could take care of my love one’s dog and that they could deal with it. Then they told me that they are...
- I toured this community
This was the first place I toured and It was excellent. It was nice and clean. They answered all of my questions. My sister was in town and wanted to check it out so we just popped in and they were accommodating...
- See all 20 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Brookfield
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Brookfield
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.