685 Woelfel Road Brookfield WI 53045
At Brookdale Brookfield we offer personalized care services that are customized to meet the individual needs of each person. Our staff is well-trained and carefully selected to work with seniors who have dementia and encourage independence while being ready to help when needed. Residents enjoy a familiar daily schedule that includes mental and physical exercises, practicing daily life skills and participating in engaging activities.
Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Brookfield include:
- An award-winning dining program with dementia-friendly meals
- Enclosed, outdoor courtyard
- Family room with a fireplace for cooler Wisconsin nights
- Outdoor gardening areas for residents to practice their green thumb
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Secured community to protect residents who may wander
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The staff are great here
I really feel my mother is doing well here, I like that it is a smaller community it has a nice courtyard where the residents can sit and visit and the staff are very open and easy to talk to, they make sure...
Visited facility. I heard you went to lunch with the people the same day I visited. Nice place. I like the crossings, a place between assisted living and memory care. This is the position that I believe...
So far, so good...
During the first week that my mother moved in, it was a challenge because of the changes. I think she is now adapting very well. The staff there did a good job making her feel at home. I think everything there...See all 13 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.