140 Castlewoods Boulevard Brandon MS 39047
Our beautiful home offers retirement living at its finest. Common living areas include:
- Spacious family room with comfortable seating and gathering areas
- Enclosed courtyard and gardening space
- Restaurant-style dining room with wait staff
- Activity room for arts and crafts, bingo and other games
- Cozy library
- Theater room
We offer many different services for seniors who need just a bit of daily assistance, as well as specialized assistance for seniors with Alzheimer's or other types of dementia. Our services include:
- Individualized care plans
- On-site nurse and care staff available 24 hours a day
- Scheduled transportation services
- Meals designed by registered dietitian
- Medication management
- Assistance with daily needs such as grooming and mobility
- Health status and behavior tracking
- Housekeeping and laundry services
Our spacious apartments feature kitchenettes with refrigerator and microwave. All apartments have private bathrooms with built-in safety features. We have provided plenty of storage and closet space, and residents are encouraged to decorate to fit their tastes. In addition, apartments feature patios and wall-to-wall carpeting.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
This facility was very attractive, spacious, and free of foul odor. Lunch was cooking and smelled great. Residents were involved in a large group activity in the main living area. My interest was the memory...
A pleasant experience
The director and the staff were very good to mom during her stay. We were able to visit anytime and we felt comfortable with her there. We had good communication with the staff and they were quick to respond....
Good Tour of This Community
My tour of this community with well, and everyone very kind. The community was nice, and everything appeared to be well-kept. The staff I met was friendly, and informative. My questions were answered. I did...See all 15 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.