Brookdale Bowling Green
121 North Wintergarden Road Bowling Green OH 43402
We are excited to announce the opening of new assisted living suites as well as Clare Bridge Place, our dedicated and secured home for people with Alzheimer's and related dementias. Our single story home is built to provide the comfort and privacy our residents need while also encouraging social interaction in and fun and engaging environment.
Our home provides:
- Private apartments in a home-like setting
- On-site therapy services
- Service fees based on need
- Highly trained staff available around the clock to help with activities of daily living
- A regular review of personalized service plans
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Professional on-site nurses that oversee all health care services
Stop by Brookdale Bowling Green to learn more about our assisted living and Alzheimer's care services. We can't wait for you to join our family!
Pricing at Brookdale Bowling Green
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Bowling Green
- Fit for a King
I recently had to go through process of finding a memory care unit for my Dad.I feel very fortunate to have located Brookdale BG .We are tremendously impressed with the entire organization and would advise...
Looks very clean and safe for family members. Good location.
- A Community With Lots of Activities
My dad is doing good and we really like the community. They have a lot of activities for the residents and I like that. We like the staff and the facility itself is nice. In comparison to other communities...See all 6 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Bowling Green
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Bowling Green
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.