Brookdale Battle Creek
197 Lois Drive Battle Creek MI 49015
- Purposefully designed environment, way-finding cues and a home-like setting with familiar living spaces
- All exterior doors alarmed at all times
- Holistic approach; specific staff are responsible for assisting with all aspects of an individual's needs
- Training designed to assist staff in managing difficult behaviors and work effectively with the memory impaired
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Good care for mom
We are happy with the care that my mom is getting. The staff are kind and attentive to my mom's needs. The community is clean and an over all good environment for her. We both have been happy with the meals...
The staff is very friendly and accommodating. They seem to be knowledgeable and concerned with the well being of their residents. The things I didn't like about the facility were more cosmetic; the dining...
Good care and comfort
We are happy with the staff at this community. The community is clean and a nice environment for here. They need more staff and some of the house cleanings could use some small improvements. The menu is good...See all 13 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.