Brookdale Battery Park City
455 North End Avenue New York NY 10282
Brookdale Battery Park is a breath of fresh air in a busy city. Our convenient location ensures easy access to all the vibrancy of Manhattan while inside our community, residents enjoy peace and tranquility in an environment that feels like home. Our community is the perfect combination of elegance and prestige while also being warm and welcoming. Residents enjoy a wide array of services and amenities at Brookdale Battery Park, including
- Outdoor garden areas
- Fitness and wellness programs as well as an on-site exercise room
- Concierge services
- Guest accommodations and a private dining room for entertaining visitors
- An on-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Arts and crafts studio to exercise creativity
- Stately library
Pricing at Brookdale Battery Park City
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Battery Park City
- A tour for care
We toured this community for my mom. We did like that they had a large elevator for the residents to get to the lower floor. The menu is appealing and they offer a lot of choices. This is a community that is...
- My brother's tour
We toured this community for the care of a loved one. The staff was caring and this would have been a good community. The menu is appealing and the activities would have been good for him. We would recommend...
- A tour for care for family
We toured this community for care. The staff was nice and helpful to answer the questions we had. The community was clean and a very nice atmosphere My father did not feel that this community gave him a comfortable...
- See all 11 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Battery Park City
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Battery Park City
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.