801 South Stadium Drive Ada OK 74820
Brookdale Ada has the same strong sense of community while offering high quality assisted living services. Our well-trained and professional staff is warm and welcoming, helping residents with activities of daily living when needed while also respecting independence and individuality. Residents enjoy private apartment homes in our single-story community that is easily accessed for residents with limited mobility.
Residents at Brookdale Ada enjoy a wide range of services and amenities, all designed to help them age well in an environment that feels like home. Services and amenities include:
- Personalized assisted living care
- Outdoor areas for residents to enjoy which include walking paths and gardening areas
- Private dining room for visiting friends and family
- Private and companion apartment homes with kitchenettes and individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Walk-in closets and showers
- Medication management
- Professional nurse oversight
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Highly recommended: But it's a learning experience.
We really liked this community, however, the amount of care that was needed for mom and dad, Brookdale wasn't equipped enough to handle them adequately.Heres some advice: For any dementia patient I would...
A Geat Place for Mom
I have tried for years to get my mom to moved to assisted living. After falling and spending the night on the bathroom floor, it was time to make the move. She is in Brookdale in Ada, ok. She loves it....
They have always been very friendly, nice and helpful. It is a very nice facility. I've been very pleased with Sterling House of Ada and would highly recommend them. I can't think of anything they...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.